TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

eeehawww, survived Billy Bob's...LOL. Got home to find a package from Audi containing a CD Rom

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 08:45 PM
Elder Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default eeehawww, survived Billy Bob's...LOL. Got home to find a package from Audi containing a CD Rom

detailing the car's features, an Owner Privileges Booklet, 24-Hour Roadside Assistance explanation and the static clings for your window plus card to put in your wallet, and an Audi Client Registration form sent with a letter from Len Hunt. CD is pretty cool....there's also a quick booklet providing some tips....here's a few new ones I've never heard: we know to check fuel cap if engine warning light comes on, but they also suggest checking to make sure engine oil dipstick is all the way down in the tube and to check and make sure the oil filter cap is tight.

Says we have a single, rear fog light (except A6) located on the driver's side....lol, I didn't know that...is that true???

Also says CD changer will shuffle between CDs in your changer, but that the system is programmed to play 65%-80% of a CD before shuffling to another disc in order to minimize changing time to allow you to enjoy more music...that's also a new one on me.

CD has a few nice video clips on it. They also included a catalog for 2002, but doesn't appear to be anything new, but haven't scanned totally.

So, here's the meaning of spoiled rotten (and why can't I live like this all the time)....arrived home tonight on the company plane....pulled up to the hanger at which point one of the guys drives Raudi up to the bottom of the stairs -- ten steps and my baby's waiting for me.....damn what a nice sight to see; I missed him clunking around in friggin vans for two days....

Looks like y'all had a good time while Mom was gone....be nice to Taylor now boys and don't be slobbering all over her.
Old 06-18-2002, 08:50 PM
Elder Member

Hmm, there is an Audi Travel Golf Bag and TT Club Covers.
Old 06-18-2002, 08:51 PM
Elder Member

And a LAMY, TT pen and pencil set in a brushed aluminum box for $157 ;-D
Old 06-18-2002, 09:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeez, you got it too?

Heh. Got mine today (or yesterday), and was just flipping thru the catalog and listening to the CD as I was driving into work (for the 3rd time!!) tonight.

Kinda neat little package. Certainly didn't get this much stuff from Acura when I bought my TL a few years ago.
Old 06-18-2002, 09:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Damn, you travel better than me!! I'm impressed.

I never take my TT to the airport!!
Old 06-18-2002, 09:33 PM
Elder Member

Default LOL, not my plane....don't be impressed. Oh yeah, it's great, drive it

inside our locked hanger area and if it rains, they move it inside for you.....only time I take my TT to the airport... ;-)

Hey, MiTTch, I'm going to Cheyenne Frontier Days...totally psyched...the grandaddy of all rodeos...gonna have a total hoot!
Old 06-18-2002, 09:37 PM
Elder Member

Default Looks like Audi is making a more concerted effort to reach out to owners...

bout time ;-)
Old 06-18-2002, 09:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Now I'm am IMPRESSED (envious)
Old 06-18-2002, 09:40 PM
Elder Member

Default Thought you'd like that....I'll get you a shirt or something....

let me know what you want ;-)
Old 06-18-2002, 09:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default T shirt size medium

FYI My daughter just had her 1st birtday party. I'll have to email you her picture. I'm using my laptop in the living room, and the file is on the computer in the bedroom. I moved my desktop from my former manly man room (now the nursery) to the bedroom. It took 3 hours of work because of so many cables (external zip drive, paper port, master console (VKM) for 2 computers, laser printer, blah blah blah...

And the laptop I'm, using does not have my photo files, and I will have to reboot to install the floppy drive (I have the DVD inserted). SO, there will be a delay to send the file. Note; the picture I will send is the same picture I sent to "Baby talk" magazine's baby contest. It HAS to be a winner.

Quick Reply: eeehawww, survived Billy Bob's...LOL. Got home to find a package from Audi containing a CD Rom