TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

yahoooo! Got my TT today (Green Quattro). Waited only 4 weeks (kind of long msg)!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-1999, 05:16 PM
Rick (Virginia)

Default yahoooo! Got my TT today (Green Quattro). Waited only 4 weeks (kind of long msg)!

I finally found the time to pick up my TT quattro. It was sitting at the dealers for the past 10 days because I had to go out of town and couldnt pick it up. I got back late last night and went to the dealers this afternoon. I wanted the car so bad that I left my A4 in the dealers lot. (I couldnt find anyone to drive me to the dealers, so I figured I would just leave my other car there).
I love this car! The green is very nice. A little lighter than I thought, but I am very very happy with it.
The best part of it was, I dropped into Hawthorne Imports one month ago, and they said they had three unassigned AudiTTs (silver, black, green). I left a downpayment, and 2 weeks later, he called me to tell me it was in port in Boston.
The quality of the manufacturing on this vehicle is absolutely amazing. (But I guess everyone on the forum knows that already.)
Anyways...Not much point to this message. I am just so excited about this car.
Thanks everyone for your advice when I still wasnt sure about getting a TT.

Rick.
(about to go out driving...)
Old 10-05-1999, 06:05 PM
Denny

From an (nt)
Old 10-05-1999, 06:06 PM
Denny

Oopsy, from an old Virginia gal...(Suffolk)....congrats, I love the green (nt)
Old 10-05-1999, 06:18 PM
MSM

Default Any chance you could post a pic. I'd love to see the color!!! EOM

Old 10-05-1999, 07:20 PM
Rick (Virginia)

Default I think a bunch were posted by "KOO" yesterday and the day before.

I think that Koo's car is exactly the same as mine with respect to the exterior and interior color. I will definitely be trying to post some pics of mine though. Too dark tonight already!
Rick
Old 10-05-1999, 07:45 PM
Curious

Default How does everyone find "unassigned" TT's

So many people on this forum claim to just walk into random Audi dealers and find "unassigned" TT's. Where does eveyone find these cars? I would love to get one. Do you just call around to every dealership in the country? Just curious.

Any more at Hawthorn?
Old 10-06-1999, 06:53 AM
mike

Default Re: How does everyone find "unassigned" TT's

i went into my audi dealership on thursday,signed the papers, car arrived at the dealer on sat afternoon,,too late to prep and deliver! picked up the black tt on monday after work,,i considered myself quite lucky ,i just called every dealer within 4oo miles and found one only 50 miles away that had a tt ready to go
Old 10-06-1999, 07:57 AM
Paul Ward

Default Re: yahoooo! Got my TT today (Green Quattro). Waited only 4 weeks (kind of long msg)!

Best of luck! Enjoy your TTQ (nt)