TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

TTS Pricing

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TTS Pricing

Hello All -
Some of you may know that I have been looking very closely at purchasing a 2016 TTS. Looking being virtually as there are none at my local Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Audi dealers to be seen, much less test driven! To order, they all want MSRP. I get it. New model, the spec ones hit the showroom floor and are sold quickly. If I want one now, it looks as if I must pay for the privilege. Question - how is the demand in the rest of the USA? Are you guys and gals paying MSRP? I saw in other threads about 3% and 6% discounts off MSRP. Just curious. Can one buy a vehicle out of state? In Dallas, new vehicle tax is 6.25%

Thanks everyone!
Old 12-03-2015, 03:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

I got a Launch Edition for 3% off MSRP. I could have gotten 6% off with ACNA had I been willing to wait, but for unrelated reasons that was not on cards for me.

Also, based on other comments, others seem to have superior negotiation skills to me!
Old 12-03-2015, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

My company is an Audi supplier so I was able to grab that discount....it was 6% under MSRP, plus an additional $750 for owner loyalty. The original non-supplier offer from my dealer though was quite close to that supplier deal. Considering the lack of supply, I've got no complaints. Best of luck!
Old 12-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SD_Dave
I got a Launch Edition for 3% off MSRP. I could have gotten 6% off with ACNA had I been willing to wait, but for unrelated reasons that was not on cards for me.

Also, based on other comments, others seem to have superior negotiation skills to me!
Better than me apparently!
Old 12-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by i3adSaab
My company is an Audi supplier so I was able to grab that discount....it was 6% under MSRP, plus an additional $750 for owner loyalty. The original non-supplier offer from my dealer though was quite close to that supplier deal. Considering the lack of supply, I've got no complaints. Best of luck!
Nicely done! Which dealer and in what city?
Old 12-04-2015, 03:04 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

I got 6% under MSRP with ACNA membership (same as Supplier discount) and $500 loyalty (which I had to research), on a TTS that was the dealership's first order allocation.

They of course want MSRP but just be willing to go elsewhere.

You can certainly buy out of state but most states still impose their own sales tax upon returning home and registering the vehicle.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:57 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi Bolter,

I got 3% off and I'm in Dallas also. My TTS is set to arrive in the next week or so.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Amino
Hi Bolter,

I got 3% off and I'm in Dallas also. My TTS is set to arrive in the next week or so.

To clarify, also got $750 loyalty cash. This is free for the dealer, so no need to negotiate for.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes, if you have an Audi make sure you get the loyalty discount (it comes from Audi USA).

ACNA membership might be worth it. In theory if you get their lifetime membership you should be able to get the 6% discount right away, but verify that with whatever dealer you go with and ACNA.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks all - very helpful. I guess I need to check into this ACNA thing! Amino, which dealership did you buy from in Dallas?

Quick Reply: TTS Pricing