WTB 96/97 5 spd parts car within 6 or 7 hrs of mid western PA

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 96/97 5 spd parts car within 6 or 7 hrs of mid western PA

Need a front sub frame, engine, engine harness, ECU, and some misc suspension and interior parts mainly, but lots of dumb little things as well. Running back and fourth to the salvage yard to bring my project car back to good standing is turning to prove less than efficient compared to my typical dealings with GM cars.

It would be nice to find a side collision or rear end collision car. No rollovers, flood or fire damage.

Does anyone have any ideas where else I can look? I'm getting extremely flustered with the scarcity of parts and information about these early 12v v6 A4s. I'm positive I would love my car if it were road worthy, but buying this car as a project car has turned into a living nightmare for me. I'm afraid if I don't find an affordable parts car I may have to part ways with it. I don't want to though, I have invested a lot of time and money in it the past few months I have owned it.

If anyone has a parts car/ parts I need/ info on where to look for a parts car/ info on any salvage yards with 12 valve A4s near mid western PA, please shoot me a PM!
Old 01-14-2012, 06:27 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tylertitus14
Need a front sub frame, engine, engine harness, ECU, and some misc suspension and interior parts mainly, but lots of dumb little things as well. Running back and fourth to the salvage yard to bring my project car back to good standing is turning to prove less than efficient compared to my typical dealings with GM cars.

It would be nice to find a side collision or rear end collision car. No rollovers, flood or fire damage.

Does anyone have any ideas where else I can look? I'm getting extremely flustered with the scarcity of parts and information about these early 12v v6 A4s. I'm positive I would love my car if it were road worthy, but buying this car as a project car has turned into a living nightmare for me. I'm afraid if I don't find an affordable parts car I may have to part ways with it. I don't want to though, I have invested a lot of time and money in it the past few months I have owned it.

If anyone has a parts car/ parts I need/ info on where to look for a parts car/ info on any salvage yards with 12 valve A4s near mid western PA, please shoot me a PM!
Try http://shokan.com/
They are in NY bu they have parts cars . Also used and new parts too.