Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

PL: Error P2002 - AUDI A6 2.0 TDI ULTRA (190 HP)

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vlada gagic
How much did the part costs and did you do it in servise or by yourself
can you also post some pictures where exactly this part is located tnx in advance
Old 01-29-2020, 06:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Hi did u actually replaced it or cleaned it out ?

Originally Posted by vlada gagic
can you also post some pictures where exactly this part is located tnx in advance
Originally Posted by EddieH001
Hi, I've been struggling to get to the bottom of this problem for a long time so the fact you've diagnosed it is awesome!! Do you by any chance haive a DIY guide or tips to getting to it and getting it off as the 20 hour jobs seems huge! Would be so grateful for your help! Cheers

hi did u replaced it or cleaned it out ? I have a Audi A6 c7 2015 with the code p200200 coming up
Old 01-29-2020, 07:46 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi all,
Sorry but i really dont have time to do one DIY guide. But ill tell you so much its possible and what i remember,cuz i was really tired from this P2002,and i did the 20hours on it because i was also busy with my work and when i get my free time i was busy on it. So here a small guide,its not for people who has 2 left hand lol.
1. You need to put out the air filter
2. Every thing around the turbo,you need to get down to the egr valve above the egr cooler.
3. After you need to remove the screws from exhaust pipe to the dpf,and the screws from egr cooler to dpf.
4. You need to put the DPF also out,otherwise its not possible to get the egr cooler out of the car.
To put the DPF out,you have to remove the front bumper,to put the front in service mode,and then get out the dpf and at last the lovely soot blocked egr cooler. After you install every thing starts from the new replaced egr cooling and dpf....
If you spend so much time to get this egr cooling out,its better to get a new one,its not possible to clean it,maybe yes i dont know,but i didnt take the risk to clean and after 15tkm to get again the foult P2002. The code never come back again,im really happy that i fix this.
hope guys it helps you all to fix it. And sorry for my perfect English,but important is to that you understand what i did and not how i write haha. Cheers guys

The following users liked this post:
Jimmythewolf1 (01-15-2024)
Old 02-14-2020, 01:18 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default P2002 efficiency below threshold in bank 1

Hi I had the same issue and three months of struggle come to an end today where I had to change the egr cooler I bought a brand new egr cooler from Audi reasonably price but I must say try out couple of Audi stores as prices are different to

Old 02-26-2020, 12:10 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Duki-A5
Hi all,
Sorry but i really dont have time to do one DIY guide. But ill tell you so much its possible and what i remember,cuz i was really tired from this P2002,and i did the 20hours on it because i was also busy with my work and when i get my free time i was busy on it. So here a small guide,its not for people who has 2 left hand lol.
1. You need to put out the air filter
2. Every thing around the turbo,you need to get down to the egr valve above the egr cooler.
3. After you need to remove the screws from exhaust pipe to the dpf,and the screws from egr cooler to dpf.
4. You need to put the DPF also out,otherwise its not possible to get the egr cooler out of the car.
To put the DPF out,you have to remove the front bumper,to put the front in service mode,and then get out the dpf and at last the lovely soot blocked egr cooler. After you install every thing starts from the new replaced egr cooling and dpf....
If you spend so much time to get this egr cooling out,its better to get a new one,its not possible to clean it,maybe yes i dont know,but i didnt take the risk to clean and after 15tkm to get again the foult P2002. The code never come back again,im really happy that i fix this.
hope guys it helps you all to fix it. And sorry for my perfect English,but important is to that you understand what i did and not how i write haha. Cheers guys

Hi Duki,

When you replaced this...you said you took the front bumper off to get to the DPF. Did you also have to take the front radiators off as well?
Old 07-27-2020, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Duki-A5
I found the problem and fix it,contact if somebody needs still to fix it.
hi can you pleas help
got the same issue can not get over none is helping i am spending a lot and still the same fault
Thank you
Old 07-27-2020, 06:28 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Violeta Guglea
hi can you pleas help
got the same issue can not get over none is helping i am spending a lot and still the same fault
Thank you
can you tell pls more information about what you did already or what you replace.
Old 10-09-2020, 04:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Rod_MM
Good morning,

I have an AUDI A6 C7 from 2014 with a 2.0 TDI ULTRA 190 hp engine.

Recently I have been confused by the error:

P200200 - Particulate filter, bank 1; malfunction
- Intermittent

The car rides normally, has power, DPF filter burns normally when driving. The filter is not clogged.

I replaced the differential pressure sensor with another one but it did not work.

Lamka sometimes goes out by herself after a few days, sometimes she erases it and immediately appears.

Can you help me somehow?

greetings
I have exact same issue currently with same Audi 2014 model Ultra Sline Black Edition. Is this resolved and what was the issue ?

Shane
Old 10-09-2020, 04:40 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hey Duki-A5

Can you update me on the fix please for Audi a6 Ultra particulate trap bank 1 efficiency below threshold ?

Shane
Old 10-09-2020, 04:49 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Sorry seen the fix at the end. Ignore my messages.

For everyone reading the threads here did the above fix from Duki-A5 not fix the issue ? Just want to know if I need to check for anything else.

Quick Reply: PL: Error P2002 - AUDI A6 2.0 TDI ULTRA (190 HP)