Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Stasis Exhaust for the A6 C7 3.0T - official

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by tenspeed
... some horsepower increase ..
I saw a thread over on Audizine for a AWE exhaust for the A7. I would expect around the same gains for any of the aftermarket systems.

"System highlights:
Direct Bolt on
Max gains of 12hp and 11 ft-lb tq
Does not affect or alter emissions devices, completely street legal
Lifetime Warranty"
Old 10-19-2012, 04:05 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WAudiA6
I was talking with one of the representatives at Stasis about the exhaust for our cars, which he said he would try to find out some info. About an hour after talking with him he sent me this! Kinda cool. Now I just have to justify $2,195 plus installation.
HI new to the forum, I have the same car A6 Sline 3t C7 and I have been searching for a exhaust system for the car, tried Milltek in the UK, tried APR no one in Australia offers one and then I saw this and so i have enquired about the stasis and I can get it sent to Australia but before I do was just wondering if you got it and if so what do you think was it worth it, by the time i get it here its over $3K. Thanks
Old 10-19-2012, 04:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

IMO.. $3K for a 12hp gain..not worth it, not even close.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Rush2112
IMO.. $3K for a 12hp gain..not worth it, not even close.
Hi thanks for your comments but its more about sound for me, i have had
V8's for the past 15 years, i still have one, a Holden Monaro 2002 with a 5.7L V8and i love being able to hear the car. Driving the Audi as quiet as it is makes all that acceleration not that much fun. I just purchased for my wife the A1 1.4L TFSI sports and it has a great sound and to be honest I prefer driving that its more fun. I am willing to pay the money depending on what you guys think of the way it sounds. I have listened to the youtube video's and some sound a little "tinny" other sound good and i am just not sure.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:06 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm the same way. I had a V8 Cobra with Manga Flow Cat Back, and that thing sounded awsome. Always got peoples attention (or maybe it was the bright yellow of the car) as I drove by or started it up. It wasn't to loud in the housing areas, but when you got on it the decibals came up.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

A couple of audio clips with before and after sound clips would be really nice. Can someone with this system post a clip - perhaps a youtube clip.

Thanks,
tsp
By Bike Blog - http://www.swriding.blogspot.com
Old 10-21-2012, 04:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Rush2112
I'm the same way. I had a V8 Cobra with Manga Flow Cat Back, and that thing sounded awsome. Always got peoples attention (or maybe it was the bright yellow of the car) as I drove by or started it up. It wasn't to loud in the housing areas, but when you got on it the decibals came up.
I understand what you are saying, have you heard how this system sounds yourself on the audi?
Old 10-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Stasis

Originally Posted by manishaudi
The dealer I am talking with is Audi of Oxnard

I called all area dealers who are also authorized installers, and they are the ones who seemed to be the most up to date on their Stasis info, knew exactly what I was talking about (had a guy whose job it was to know about that).

The others were a little surprised that I know that there were products available for the C7 when they didn't.
HI I was just wondering if you ended up doing anything with the exhaust and if you did are you happy? I just ordered the exhaust system but have to wait about 5 weeks for shipping.

thanks
Old 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Just got this link forwarded to me regarding the exhaust for our A6 C7 3.0T..also Milltek said "At present we haven’t developed a system for the Audi A6 3.0TFSI. It’s going to be on our plans for early 2013"

So you can wait or get the stasis...i just wish i knew how much the Milltek is going to be and how it is going to sound.

http://www.stasisengineering.com/products/exhaust
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gemunji
HI I was just wondering if you ended up doing anything with the exhaust and if you did are you happy? I just ordered the exhaust system but have to wait about 5 weeks for shipping.

thanks
Hi,

No, I haven't done anything with the exhaust, don't plan to anytime soon. I just don't see the benefit yet.

I am definitely going to do something with the suspension (Stasis, H&R, or Eibach). Currently also considering 1)an ECU upgrade from GIAC & 2)adding XPEL paint protection

Quick Reply: Stasis Exhaust for the A6 C7 3.0T - official