Any Canadian Coast Guard contacts on here?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any Canadian Coast Guard contacts on here?

Please see this post in the Canadian forum.

TIA.<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/canada/msgs/128131.phtml">https://forums.audiworld.com/canada/msgs/128131.phtml</a</li></ul>
Old 04-18-2008, 08:48 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default digging way back into my memory...

Perhaps you need to find the Commissionar of Wrecks. I'm not sure if that office falls under the ministry of transport or CCG. Get the vessels declared a wreck and you can have salvage rights.

I think ( with alot of speculation).
Old 04-18-2008, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Salvage only applies when the owner can't be located. (I wish it were otherwise!)
Old 04-18-2008, 09:57 AM

Calling the MoE/Coast Guard/A-Channel/? Whoa! The first shot has been fired of Neighbour Wars 2008
Old 04-18-2008, 04:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default What is so wrong with a few sunken boats?

They add texture. Used to dive to a German U-boat off Rhode Island until a salvage company from Virginia stole it.

Seriously, why are you concerned?

If it is a lake, depending who the riparian rights, they probably still belong to your neighbor.

I hope you didn't blow the whistle on the leaking oil, that is really dirty pool. We preserve the leaking oil at Pearl Harbor.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Oh.. it is more than that...

I have given him the most leway of any of the neighbors. The guy is vermin. Honestly.. I don't know what has prevented me from kicking the snot out of him.

The floatilla of flotsam is just a hazzard. The barge went sideways and the crank case leaked as did the multiple jugs of old dirty oil he hadn't disposed of properly. My dock, my boathouse, my deck... everything is smeared with oil. My kids are heartbroken about what it is doing to all the fish and frogs.

I know they still belong to him. That said... he has no right to leave garbage in the lake. If he wants to keep all that crap that is fine by me.. just not in the lake.

I have decided that if nothing is done by tomorrow I am starting to haul out all the crap and place it on his 'lawn'.

This is a guy who has no running water because he tries to keep using a well. He rents to people taking first and last.. then they realize they can't possibly live in the mess and debris.. and with a guy who doesn't shower.. so they leave. And he rents again. How? He advertises a lakefront property with all the ammenities. A parasail boat (for sale in the Toronto kijiji ads) that has a blown motr and has just been patched with bondo, 2 paddle boats (neither float for more than 5 minutes), 2 sail boats (one on the bottom and the other on the shore filled with old broken water skis and neither with rigging), 2 canoes that aren't fit to pick up because they will fall apart, a row boat (again on the bottom), and 3 speed boats for water skiing (none with a motor or bouyancy!).

He's a thief, a liar, and devoid of consideration.

.... Hmmm.... think I should go all 'Fargo' on his ***?!?! Then he can feed the fish instead of poison them! &lt;kidding... just kidding... I think&gt;