Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 07:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO "brain science"
Old 12-08-2008, 07:56 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I'm sure his Step-Dad's brain science tools got stolen too.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

lol (and second)
Old 12-08-2008, 10:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default let me break it down for you there sport...

You have an user account that is less than 2 months old and you have ~30 posts. You come to the chicago forum and basically say that 2 of the most popular Audi shops in the area are taking advantage of people. You go as so far to suggest that the shops give different estimates based of their concept of what they can get away with.

Then you act all surprised when I am a dick to you. What did you expect?

It is clear that you are unaware of the technical difficulty in the job you are requesting quotes for, and thus you have created some estimate in your head for what YOU believe it should cost. How you can create an estimate in your head for a job you are clearly ignorant of is beyond me, but to publicly call out the shops seems kinda dumb.

Many people on this forum are fans of CPT, and I am good friends with the owner, Al. So when you came out out implying he was taking advantage of you and others, I found this offensive. I know Al to be very honest. I know he does good work and stands behind it.

For you to suggest that Al has is pulling the wool over our eyes and taking advantage of people is to say that all the fans of CPT on the forum here have been taken by his trickery, and that is absurd. The chances of you being smarter than the collective group is highly unlikely.

Up until this point, I have about 9 minutes in this forum posting awesomeness. I have actually spent more time sharing this story with friends as we have a good laugh at your expense than I have posting. I am not angry with the world, only frustrated by toolbags like yourself.

I am confident that I have provided far more service to the local Audi community than you will ever do. And I agree that the forums is a place to share information, but I would argue coming out of the blue and calling people out is not the way to do it.

If you are looking for the forum to support you over me you are in for a surprise.

I will again repeat my overall feelings on this matter. You don't know what you are talking about in relation to a turbo back, custom fabricated, piggy pipe setup on your S4. The only thing you are sure of is that the established, reputable shops in the area are screwing over all their customers and lying to people. And I take offense to that, cause you are wrong. So take your car to the import shop next to daddy's dealership. I don't care, it is your car. But don't diss my friends.

It is like you walked up to a group of people, walked right up to the front, and called out a few members of the group as *******s. Then you act surprised when you get called out. THEN you attempt to solicit the support of the other members of the group against those that have spoken back to you? C'mon dude.

And I look forward to meeting you, cause if you do anything with the chicago audi scene, I will likely be there. But don't worry, I am a pretty nice guy, just try not to be such a giant bag of douche ok?

damnit, now I have about 20 min total in this escapade of awesomeness. Now I need to get back to real work.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:43 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
Default ^^^^Getting discount from CPT on next visit^^^^^

:-)
Old 12-08-2008, 11:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

^^^^^^ channeling ^^^^^^^
Old 12-08-2008, 03:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Filled with awesomeness. 'Nuff said.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:53 PM

lolz ... it certainly isn't rocket surgery.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 PM

inconceivable!
Old 12-08-2008, 03:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Re: let me break it down for you there sport...

Understandable. Didn't look at it from your point of view.

Its just that a $1000 seems a lot. And it was a little weird that I get three different quotes from the top 3 Audi tuning shops. Hence, the reason I came to the conclusion that I'm getting screwed on the price.

Quick Reply: Anyone know of a good muffler shop?