Feedback Need help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot

Need Owners Manual

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 07:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Need Owners Manual

I just bought a 2018 A6 CPO car and didn't receive a manual. I called and the salesman said that they would ship one. But I wonder if there's one available online that I can load onto an SD card for my MMI, in case it doesn't arrive for a while. (I purchased out of state, so can't drive by the dealership easily.) I found one online, but the format isn't right and it doesn't work in the car.

I tried the Audi website, but get a message that "it's not working right now....go to the dealer for assistance."

Old 01-30-2019, 03:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 882 Likes on 721 Posts

There is very little traffic on this forum. You should post your question in the A6 forum. I am sure that the participants on that forum will be able to help. Good luck.
Old 01-30-2019, 04:56 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by KevinGary
There is very little traffic on this forum. You should post your question in the A6 forum. I am sure that the participants on that forum will be able to help. Good luck.
Thanks, I'll do that. It's strange that there isn't a "general" thread that isn't model specific here. There are a lot of common issues that can be answered by owners of any model, not just the one that I happen to own. I noticed that there's an engine specific area, which seems like a good idea since a number of models share common engines, but nobody participates there.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is the best place I've found for downloading PDF owners manuals: https://ownersmanuals2.com/make/audi
Old 02-02-2019, 02:26 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Mdavidmvsr
This is the best place I've found for downloading PDF owners manuals: https://ownersmanuals2.com/make/audi

Thanks.

I found that & downloaded them, but I tried to load them onto an SD card and install it in the card but could get it to play. I guess the car doesn't work with pdf files.