Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

ED Pricing, dealer costs, and nav in Europe

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great info, the dealer I am working with is pretty good, I will report back with the deal when it goes down! I have heard about buying the vignettes at local gas stations, the whole nav issue is weird, no one at Audi thinks it is a good idea to load European maps so the buyer gets used to using the MMI nav system? Odd...
Old 09-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by TIME89
Thanks. Very useful.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Popoemt
Great info, the dealer I am working with is pretty good, I will report back with the deal when it goes down! I have heard about buying the vignettes at local gas stations, the whole nav issue is weird, no one at Audi thinks it is a good idea to load European maps so the buyer gets used to using the MMI nav system? Odd...
I ask Audi this question - they state the main reason is non compatibility of two software & hardware packages - one for Europe and one for US

You welcome, kgall!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just got back from Euro Delivery.

Yes buy the vignettes at gas station off the autobahns. The regular ones don't have it. It took me several gas station to find one. It's like 8 euros for the vignette. Got pulled over for a toll fine. The only downer of the trip. Damn Austrians were pulling tourist over like there was no tomorrow. In a span of 5 minutes, 10 cars easy. They were making money hand over fist.

The loaner GPS is a Garmin. Older model. And sometimes it gets us lost still but recovers. Be careful with the settings of shortest route, time, etc. Lots of construction on Germany highways right now.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Audi USA Statement on EuroDelivery pricing

On the issue of whether EuroDelivery pricing is subject to negotiation, Audiusa.com has a very ambiguous statement (saying both that Euro Deliv is available at the following discounts, and that final pricing is up to the dealer)--and in order to find it, you have to click through a question about which models are available, not pricing.
So I say that the only way to find out about negotiability is to try it--a bit harder than I did.
But anyway, the website says:

"Which Audi models are available through this program?

The following models are eligible for European Delivery at the following MSRP discounts*. (The final selling price is determined by your Audi Dealer.)
•Audi A3 and A3 TDI: Up to 3%
•Audi A4 and A4 Avant: Up to 5%
•Audi A5 Coupe and Cabriolet: Up to 5%
•Audi A6: Up to 5%
•Audi A7: Up to 5%
•Audi A8 and A8L: Up to 5%
•Audi Q5: Up to 5%
•Audi Q7 and Q7 TDI: Up to 5%
•Audi TT and TTS Coupes and Roadsters: Up to 5%
•Audi S4, S5, and S6: Up to 5%

The Audi R8 is also available for European Delivery, and includes a special program offering at our exclusive plant at Audi Forum Neckarsulm. Please contact your Audi Dealer for additional program details and fees.

* All MSRPs exclude taxes, title and documentary fees, registration, tags, Audi Dealer preparation, labor and installation charges, insurance, optional equipment and accessories, certificate of compliance and noncompliance fees, and finance charges. Destination charges apply
"

Last edited by TIME89; 09-17-2012 at 01:42 PM.